Breathing- what gives us the urge to breathe,preparation. final breath ,recovery breathing ,hyperventilation
Black out and Hypoxic Fit-what are they? How to avoid Black out and Hypoxic Fit and reducing the impact should one occur ,how to rescue a diver from one
Preventing Equalization Problems.
Weighting and Gear
How to buy when spearfishing
Other factors that affect your diving
other ways to be safe and increase bottom time
where to go next
· the respiratory system
· The science behind freediving and spearfishing and breath control
· Maximizing the mammalian dive reflex
· correct breathing for optimum comfort during surfing
How to prepare for and deal with a wipe-out
the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems and how this
affects your breathing and breath control
· Preparing the body and mind before you enter the water
· Correct breathing before and after a breath hold
· understanding the feeling and physiology behind a breath-hold dive.
· Three breaths escalating in length
safety and buddying during breath-hold practice
underwater exercises in breath and mind control
swimming practice drills for breath hold practice
Our Qualified Instructors will teach you how to Spearfish and Freedive
safely and sucessfully
You will learn how to hold your breath longer...
Spearfishing Team Is ON!
Keep safe & having fun...